The AGM batteries are designed for START and STOP applications and can be placed inside the cabin of the vehicle. They are built with the technology of grids fused in Pb/Ca/Ag alloy.
A fibreglass separator is used to retain the acid in the battery. This technology allows the recombination in water of the gases that develop inside the cells. In addition, the gas cannot recombine immediately, being governed by the VRLA valve placed on the caps. The entire range of factors ensures that the batteries have a water consumption of zero, with the consequent MAINTENANCE-FREE characteristic.
Other features of the range include high cycle resistance and very few problems regarding short-circuiting.
- Wet charged and ready to use from 50 to 105 Ah
- Hybrid technology with positive casted grids with Pb\Ca\Ag and negative expanded grids with Pb\Ca
- Special absorbing separator (AGM)
- Hermetic lid
- Special plugs with VRLA valve
- High performance and extensive cycle life
- Heavy Duty (V3) vibration resistant
- 180-degree rotation without leakage
- Very low self-discharge
- Only on demand